A lot of Nigerian men stay ignorant until pains forces them to seek medical enlightenment.
But that shouldn’t be you.
There are signs of prostate cancer in men that we all must become aware of or else unnecessarily risk it all.
Knowledge is power and when it comes to our health, this singular fact can help us stop a bad situation from getting worse.
What is Prostate Cancer?
Signs of Prostate Cancer
1. Burning or pain during urination
2. Difficulty urinating, or trouble starting and stopping while urinating
3. More frequent urges to urinate at night
4. Loss of bladder control
5. Decreased flow or velocity of urine stream
( It is important to note that these symptoms can also be caused by other health conditions)
6. Blood in urine (hematuria)
7. Blood in semen
8. Difficulty getting an erection (erectile dysfunction)
9. Painful ejaculation
10. Swelling in legs or pelvic area
11. Numbness or pain in the hips, legs or feet
12. Bone pain that doesn’t go away, or leads to fractures.
( It is not always the same for everyone when it comes to the symptoms and most cases the symptoms do not become apparent at the early stages of the disease)
I hope these 13 signs of prostate cancer in men gives you the wisdom to be cautious enough.
Prostatitis or ( , also known as enlargement of the prostate) can cause similar urinary symptoms which are very common.